24.6.13

quick and easy is the aim of the game

I love picking out fabric for projects

Things I love about coming up with new projects for classes:
  • picking out new fabrics for said project - oh how I LOVE this part of the process perusing through pretty prints in my stash, picking and choosing and piling, playing with color and values, LOVE it all
  • putting together a project with a specific skill level in mind means thinking outside of my brain box and making something that I normally wouldn't make, and yet.... I love the results so very much.
     
String Thing

So this String Thing top is done. I'm planning to quilt it some time in the next week or two. Then, hopefully, it will be an upcoming class for beginners this September.

1 comment:

Seanna Lea said...

It looks like a cute little pattern. Is it designed to be flexible in how many fabrics you use?