27.3.13

wip wednesday - getting back to it

hello, x+ blocks, I've missed you

Full disclosure - I haven't worked on this in a little over two weeks. This week, I've been working on class patterns and making clothes for the kids for Spring. Last week, we were in New York, and the week before that I was working on samples for next month's classes and The Colorist. So this has kinda fallen by the wayside, which is fine. I'm looking at this as a long-term project rather than an instant-gratification project or a sample that needs to get whipped up in as short a time-frame as possible.

closer view of the blocks

Only 42 blocks so far means that I am almost halfway there. I still have a ways to go, but at least I know the direction I need to take. I still need to make more blocks with dark background pieces and bright + signs. Meanwhile, I've got a few things to finish up before I can get started again. Onward!

42 blocks so far

No comments: