18.7.12

missing - (UPDATE) found!

Anaïs

I know this is probably a long shot, but it's worth a try so here goes.... Our beloved kitty Anaïs went missing Sunday night. She is an indoor only cat, but we had guests and with all the coming and going, she must have gotten out. We are very worried about her and would love nothing more than to find her safe and sound. If you or anyone you know lives in the Cambridge/Somerville area (specifially near the Harvard Divinity School), please keep an eye out for this kitty:

from the other side of the door

Ana is 10 yrs old, looks kittenish though as she is kind of teeny - small head, huge eyes, dainty paws. She has a poochy belly, long-ass whiskers, and meeps instead of meows. She was not wearing a collar. We are offering a reward. If anyone reading is local and has any info, please email me at cynicthelamb[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks for reading. Will be back to regular posting very soon.

UPDATE - Ana is back with us as of this morning. I left her bedding out on the porch as suggested by the kind folks at the MSPCA, and she was scratching at the door this morning. Whew! And hooray! Reunited and it feels so goooooood!

8 comments:

SaraGL said...

She is beautiful and I'm so happy you found her! I LOVE cats even though I'm allergic to them...

Seanna Lea said...

I'm so glad that she made her way home! She is beautiful.

grumperina said...

Oh thank God!!! That's two people reunited with their cats today - you and Mariel (the maid of honor at my wedding). Love live the kitties :).

Heather said...

Such a beautiful cat! I'm glad she was able to find her way back to you!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I have 1 cat that in indoor/outdoor and 3 that are indoor. I am always afraid one of the indoor cats is gonna slip out one day. They have all gotten out at one point or other but not gotten far before someone notices. Scary feeling but so glad she is home!!
~Dawn

Kelly said...

It made me so happy that you found her xxx

Geri said...

SO glad to hear Anais came back! It is so worrisome when they go missing. She's a beauty.

e.louise {Liz} said...

So glad she is back!!