14.3.12

why hello there, you!

Grannying it up.

Hi! So what's crackin'? Me? Laughing at myself because I don't have the dedication nor attention-span to stick to a simple photo project. I've also been crazy busy, so there's that. I've made a few quilts for classes (finished shots to come soon), sewed a dress for myself, cut out a couple for the new wee, have been finally catching up on bee blocks, and have started a sampler for next month's class. And I even finished knitting the kiddo that Wallaby. I'll tell you more about it later. For now, here's a sneak peek at my happy project, the one I go to at night when I can't sleep - my scrappy granny blocks.

Oh, and one more thing... gratuitous kitty shot!

LG kitty

2 comments:

MichelleB said...

adorable quilt and cat!

Krista Schneider said...

Love! What a great granny square assortment. And I'm crushing on that crocheted version in your banner :D