30.4.09

it's the most wonderful time of the year!

As far as I'm concerned, Spring is the most fabulous time of the year. I loveitloveitloveit - love it! The buds are bursting, flowers blooming, and I am feeling inspired and reinvigorated, shaking off the winter blahs and eager to get started on projects. Being as I enjoy photography and am slightly obsessed with Flickr, one of my favorite projects is working on a photo theme. Last year, Maryse and I started MacroMay, in which we shoot one macro photo a day and post it to the Flickr pool throughout the month of May. Wanna play along with us? Feel free to join the group. You can do a macro a day or every other day or whatever suits you best. The most important thing is to have fun with it!

1 comment:

tiennie said...

Fall is my favorite time of year but Spring is a pretty close 2nd! Can't wait to see all the macro photos.