16.3.09

hot pads! and potholders - the swap

Photo by Adrian of hello yarn, 2009, used with permission.

Like several other folks, I have been bitten by the crochet bug - and BAD! I have become a little obsessed, in fact, and my mini-muffler continues to grow, as well as my collection of crochet books and patterns on ravelry. When Maryse linked to this amazing collection of potholders, what we all had to do became crystal clear, and so Adrian and I present to you the hot pads! and potholders swap. If you'd like to join us in the swap, email us at potholderswap2009@gmail.com. The deadline to enter the swap is this Saturday, March 21, 2009. All the rules and info, as well as links to free potholder and hot pad patterns, can be found over at the swap blog. Hope you can join us!

Oh, and please grab an adorable button designed by Adrian!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi! I just sent an email to join the swap. This is exactly the motivation I need to move up the crochet learning curve!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! If only I knew how to crochet. :)