27.7.08

knotty thoughts

I am juggling a bunch of different projects right now, both for work and for the fun of it, so of course, I am daydreaming about doing something totally different from anything I am currently working on and starting an embroidery project. What can I say? I have been terribly inspired by all the beautiful embroidery I've been seeing all over the place lately. I haven't embroidered anything in a loooooooooon ass time, (and I was never great at it) but my fingers are just itchin' to get stitchin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't done any embroidery in a long time either but I'm totally inspired to start again!

Sarah said...

Stupid flickr. Stupid pretty pictures and cute kits. Grrrr.

(I want some of those embroidery kits so. Bad. And it's killing me that I just don't have the budget for one right now. September though? You'd better believe I'm jumping on this bandwagon before it completely leaves town.)