7.2.12

4/100 - the momentum of current projects

4/100

4/100

Sometimes, all it takes to get my creativity going is to have several projects going on once. Working on one project can lend a different perspective to another. Or the energy you build up working on one can pass onto another. You start playing with ideas and the many ways of executing them and find yourself with an abundance of potential projects. Simple ideas grow and flourish and morph into something else entirely. One project leads to another which leads to another. Sometimes, you just have to run with that momentum and keep going.

2 comments:

Seanna Lea said...

It usually works like that for me with knitting. I love seeing your quilts come into being.

Krista Schneider said...

How do I find you on instagram? I am an ADD crafter too, always have multiple projects going so I can jump around, lol.