12.11.11

one more top down

triangle top - done - detail
triangle top - looking down
Yesterday while the kiddo napped, I got busy and finished this triangle top. All I had left to do was join the strips, so I was able to whip it together pretty quickly. Now to quilt and bind. The quilting itself is going to be easy as I already know what I'm going to do. The binding? Well, considering I have three quilts sitting here awaiting their bindings right now, I'm half-tempted to just birth this quilt because that will be easier and might work well for what I have in mind for this project. I'll get to that later this week.
triangle top - done!

Meanwhile, I've got some bindings to work on! Hope you're having a lovely crafternoon.

1 comment:

Colby said...

I absolutely love the colors of this top. Nice choices!