9.12.10

overshot

Thorpe for the wee

pattern: Thorpe
designer: Kirsten Kapur at Through the Loops
yarn: Madeline Tosh worsted merino and handspun by Krista of pigeonroof studios
needles: Crystal Palace 16 inch circs, US size 7
 
Thorpe for the wee

Here's one of those projects that I finished in October and am only getting around to photographing now. Funny thing about it, though, is that I overestimated the size by such a long shot that it still doesn't fit the wee. Eh. I know that within a month or two it will fit him perfectly. Let's take a moment to revel in its garter-y goodness:


mmmmmm, gartery goodness

I love this pattern so stinking much. That garter edge makes me all sorts of happy. Apparently, I'm not the only one who enjoys it:

oh snap!

3 comments:

Knit Freak said...

That face is too many things....hes precious!

Rebecca said...

Such a cutie! I love the color combo on the hat.

Laura said...

Um, could that last photo BE any cuter? I think not.