4.4.09

talented friends

Last December, at Bazaar Bizarre, I was lucky enough to snag myself my very own splityarn wee box bag and matching wee pouch. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Caro's excellent pouches, box bags, and camera straps. If you're not, do check them out. Because seriously - LOVE!!! The wee box bag is the perfect size for small projects. I was happily toting around my socks-in-progress in them last week. And her larger box bag is great for just about any small project plus all your knitterly doodads. I have to say that Caro's meticulous attention to detail and beautiful craftsmanship have really wowed me. I'm pretty picky about those qualities, too. Her work is fantastic! I want a box bag for every project I have on the needles.

Right now, Caro is doing something that is super-awesome. For the month of April, she is donating 10% of all sales to the National Brain Tumor Society. You can read more about it on her blog. And you can score yourself some goodies at her shop. Right now it looks like the box bags are all gone, but she still has lots of other great stuff available, like her fabulous camera straps. (I bought one of the woodgrain ones for myself recently, and I adore it.) Also, she will be updating her shop soon. Knowing what a dedicated and driven crafter-businessperson she is and how hard she works, I'm sure she will soon have a ton more delightful goodies to offer.

No comments: